Monday 14 October 2013

Welcome Back!

After two years without blogging, I was quite happy to leave it by the wayside. However, while talking to another hand made business, blogging was discussed, and I mentioned that I had started a blog a while ago, but it had been stopped as I thought they were incredibly boring (I'm sure I'm a lot more amusing in real life). There was some encouragement to start it up again, and so here I am, again (it doesn't take much encouragement for me to waffle).
 
Its been a very crazy two years, with a lot of personal changes in my life. Some of those changes were very difficult, but some have been a step forward. One of those changes has been going back to full time work as an IT geek. I missed the logical side of the work (plus it helps pay the bills). All That Jazz is still going of course, I just do both (because why have one line of work, when you can have two?). The focus with All That Jazz is mainly aimed at bags and clutches, but I do still make hats (which reminds me, I need to get started on my race outfit!).

I figure I'll keep this one short and sweet (well, short at least), and share a photo from one of my recent personal changes.... yes, I had a milestone birthday! Happy Birthday to me, and a big HELLO to all of you!
I love birthdays, especially my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment